Recovering addict. Lost everything.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by j73190, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j73190

j73190 New Member

I'm a recovering addict. I did heroin for 5 years and lost more than anyone can chew. I've been clean for 2 months and I stay somewhat positive. BUT I have these spells of suicidal thoughts so visually brainwashing I sit and clench my fists in anger and repeat in my head ways to kill myself or someone else I derive in my head that I believe wants to see me die. I dont have insurance. I was never tested for schizophrenia. I have alot of thoughts related to schizophrenia. This really effects my motivation. I can't trust anyone. I bite my nails feverishly.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Perhaps now you are clean congratulations on doing this you can go into your doctor and get a professional to diagnose you You will them be able to treat your illness properly and get stronger ok

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It takes a LOT to get clean. I know you're struggling right now, but the fact you've been clean for 2 months is awesome! Hope you'll keep reaching out here; sometimes venting, getting those thoughts out of your head, can help.

4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

As NA says, "One day at a time"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.