recovering is hard.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Passion, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

but i'm doing well...
    ive been excersizing a healthy amount of time, mostly just cardio. i've been sorta slacking on my situps and crunches and such which is making me feel icky.
    but my eating habits have gotten better...
    tho eating a normal portion of food is making my stomach hurt frequently...i think i may have to slowly graduate up to eating that much again because it keeps making me feel bloated and aweful.
    but I have been eating 3 meals a day and as much as everyone else eats, maybe less. but still a good portion.
    my boyfriend is SO supportive, he tells me to eat when he knows i havent been and he tries to make sure i dont eat TOO much and hurt my stomach.
    and he even keeps telling me when i told him i need to start working out more on my crunches and situps he was like "why? your body is perfect" and it made me feel so much better to have him there for me to tell me that since it really is so hard for me to gain weight instead of losing it.
    i havent weighed myself for a couple of weeks now, and im scared to.

i think it would be nice to know tho,
    i cant see my ribs anymore!
    and I have gotten my unhealthy obsession with them pretty much over with, i dont like them as much anymore.
    I just thought i might give you all an update on how i am doing,
    im doing well.
    but it is hard.
    well, wish me luck!
  2. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:hug: It is frightening. The mental side of eating disorder come back when I eat things I 'shouldn't' and I start getting frantic..

...I know it's difficult but all the best!:smile:
  3. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

Aw I'm so happy for you. :hug: You sound like you're doing great.
    I really do hope the best for you... even when it gets really hard just remember this... it's just so much harder to go back. I was where you are now, butttttt I'm kind of losing hope on ever getting anywhere. Anyways, I'm really happy for you, keep working at it. <3 xx
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: i'm glad your doing better and recover is hard but its also worth it hun
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.