recovery,not knowing what to expect

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by WOF42, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WOF42

WOF42 Member

I recently overdosed on <mod edit - methods> and was taken to hospital when one of my friends found me,however no one at the hospital told me what to expect during my recovery, that was about 2 weeks ago now and i'm still getting quite bad chest pains and breathing is still uncomfortable at times. is this normal? does anyone know what to expect?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You will need to call hospital - nobody here has any idea medically what was done or how long it will take based on medical information that we do not have and talking about exact methods is not allowed on here in any case.

Call the hospital or GP and make a follow up appt if things are still bothering you.

3. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

I found my attempt to od had many side effects along with it, not the best to end way your life. yes it is normal to have shallow breathing, chest pain, body aches, anxiety.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Call you doctor make an appointment ok see doctor your gp can follow up with you to what damages may have been done For your own sake of mind get checked out by your doctor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.