Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Juliaa, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

i posted this in the depression section, but i'll post this here too <3

i don't know anyone remembers me but i just came here to say that i'm in full recovery right now. and i'm felling so great, like my old self again.
    after a call to 911 (thank you to everyone who gave me support & advice in january <33), 7 months of therapy, telling my parents, my sister, and my best friends what i've go/been through, i'm finally feeling okay with myself again.
    i feel so liberated and uplifted.

if you're depressed and suicidal, i know how desperately you want to die, trust me, i've been there.
    i've tried to kill myself at least 5 times, and self harmed myself too many times to count, and i've came to realize that you don't deserve to die, you need to live, that day when you're happy will come. i promise you.

don't loose hope, you all have someone who loves you whether you know it our not, stay strong. ♥
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Thanks for the post sweet - i am glad to hear that you are doing so well - its nice to read messages like this and see members who have come through it and are doing much better big :hug: ellie
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Julia! Thanks for your kind words :) It gives me hope..I'm glad you are doing so well!!