Recurring thoughts of suicide.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Amadeo, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amadeo

Amadeo Guest

Sorry for the copypasta, I've posted it before elsewhere but the only responses I've received have been along the lines of "Stop being so selfish or god will smite you Mr.Coward".
    I hope this is the right board.
  2. Canti

Canti Guest

im exactly the same as you (minus the good education side, i didnt see a point in life so i bunked school to play online).

I recently posted a simular thread and someone replied saying they were much like me and that helped, it made me feel less alone.

Are you philosophy minded? ive pondered about life alot and noticed things that dont add up (why do we repeat the same thing every day, day in day out? Is this happyness?).

All i can say really is youre not alone and if you want to chat about it then go for it, pm me or afew others. i know there are quite afew like this here.

Oh and.. i heard you liek mudkips?
  3. Amadeo

Amadeo Guest

Yes, I Luuurrrv mudkipz.
    How did you figure an (ex)/b/ from my post?

I read that post but couldn't think of anything to say not knowing the reasoning behind your distress.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  4. Canti

Canti Guest

Nah im sure you´re reading my most recent thread. Thats the wrong one.

I guess they didnt have rules1&2 when you were lurking? Anyway it was the copypasta that gave it away. /b/ has become a load of shit recently.. i remember a time when it was once good, however hard that is to belive.
  5. Amadeo

Amadeo Guest

Heh, I never cared for rules 1&2, what with all the media exposure these days they seem somewhat redundant, besides the content quality on /b/ has declined so much over the paste few months I havn't used it for longer than I care to think.
    What numberget are they at now?
  6. Canti

Canti Guest

Im not sure, im not that into it now since as you said the content has plumeted. Anyway i have to go, family is home and im being kicked off the net. Night /no1
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Try some David Icke. He helped me to see the bigger picture, why things seem so fucked up.
    I barely talked to you in the chat and already it seems like you are a really awesome guy.
    And I've had similar thoughts, like, nothing is really that wrong with my life but I've been depressed for a long time. Had a good childhood and everything. Just depressed, don't see the point. But you start piecing it together with time.
  8. pastelmoon

pastelmoon Active Member

In my opinion it sounds as if your life has become boring and mundane to you. You need to find something new to do, something new that interests you. Then you might be more motivated to live life.
  9. Amadeo

Amadeo Guest

Is that not the same guy who believes we are all controlled by space born reptilian overlords?
  10. Amadeo

Amadeo Guest

Any ideas on that?
  11. Amadeo

Amadeo Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.