Red Reishi tea for depression/try w me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LL1, Mar 16, 2016.

?

Red Reishi tea is supposed to help w depression & anxiety. Try it w me & report back?

1. Yes, I'm willing!

75.0%
  2. No thanks.

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LL1

LL1 Active Member

2. KBambi

KBambi Active Member

I just ordered it. Should be here tomorrow

3. LL1

LL1 Active Member

Yay! We're on our way to wellness hopefully! Be sure to order the red Reishi dried mushrooms & not the tea bags or ground up. It's supposed to give more benefits if broken up pieces are simmered for 2.5 hours. It's a little bitter but not too bad. I drank it cold & it felt good. Where did you order it in case my supplier runs out?
    thank you for doing this with me!

4. KBambi

KBambi Active Member

Argh I got the tea bags. Off Amazon. I can cancel and reorder the dried ones. One sec and I will post link

5. KBambi

KBambi Active Member

Ok order is fixed. These are the ones I got

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00C...155329&sr=8-10&keywords=reishi+mushroom+dried

And thank you for posting about trying them! What's the worst that could happen lol. Even if it helps just a little bit it could be life changing.

6. LL1

LL1 Active Member

Thanks for passing this on to me. Did you read how to brew it properly? Can't use a metal pot/needs to be glass or enamel. Let's keep in touch and see if it helps us. I think it will. I'm gonna drink a cup 2-3x per day cold. It's bitter but tolerable.

7. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

I can't find it on Amazon.co.uk. Anyone able to help?

8. LL1

LL1 Active Member

I purchased mine on eBay. I'm in the U.S., however you may be able to find a supplier on eBay near you. Needs to be the dried mushroom itself. Did you try to google local online suppliers?

9. LL1

LL1 Active Member

10. LL1

LL1 Active Member

I ordered it from a New York supplier. Not sure if they would mail it to the UK?

11. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

That's a shame. I think that the delivery would be too much. I'll keep searching

12. LL1

LL1 Active Member

Did you check out the eBay listing? I think that they offer free shipping.

KBambi likes this.
  13. LL1

LL1 Active Member

14. KBambi

KBambi Active Member

I got mine today!

15. Williamstuckinarut

Williamstuckinarut Well-Known Member

I used to grow this in my old bedroom when I lived at my parent's. Not the most pleasant taste I have to admit. I'd cap it if I were to take it again. Didn't know it's used for depression, at the time I was taking it to boost immune system, it also looked super cool, still got some lying around actually.

KBambi likes this.
  16. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Just so everyone knows. I got some and have had it every day. I'm not sure if it's working because I'm also on medication... But I have been feeling better and more positive

17. LL1

LL1 Active Member

I started mine 2 days ago (brewed it in a Mr Coffee machine, as it's supposed to avoid metal). It seems to be helping w my depression-if only a bit, so I shall continue & see what happens. I feel more energy & not so lethargic. I drink it cold throughout the day. The experiment continues... Will report back.

18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please le us know how you get on with it! I'd love to know he outcome and if it helped or not before I try it out!

19. LL1

LL1 Active Member

This stuff is really unique. It's an adaptogen, so it goes to work in your body where your body needs it - to each organ, but leaves the healthy cells alone. It generates even more healthy cells to combat anything doing damage. The benefit to depression is that it improves/increases brain neurons. The link that I posted above talks all about it. It's been researched heavily. Thanks to everyone above who are trying this w me. I'm starting to feel a difference & I'm not on meds. If anything, it will restore our bodies to perfect health internally!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.