Red Reishi tea for depression/try w me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LL1, Mar 16, 2016.

?

Red Reishi tea is supposed to help w depression & anxiety. Try it w me & report back?

1. Yes, I'm willing!

75.0%
  2. No thanks.

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LL1

LL1 Active Member

2. KBambi

KBambi Active Member

I just ordered it. Should be here tomorrow

3. LL1

LL1 Active Member

Yay! We're on our way to wellness hopefully! Be sure to order the red Reishi dried mushrooms & not the tea bags or ground up. It's supposed to give more benefits if broken up pieces are simmered for 2.5 hours. It's a little bitter but not too bad. I drank it cold & it felt good. Where did you order it in case my supplier runs out?
    thank you for doing this with me!

4. KBambi

KBambi Active Member

Argh I got the tea bags. Off Amazon. I can cancel and reorder the dried ones. One sec and I will post link

5. KBambi

KBambi Active Member

Ok order is fixed. These are the ones I got

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00C...155329&sr=8-10&keywords=reishi+mushroom+dried

And thank you for posting about trying them! What's the worst that could happen lol. Even if it helps just a little bit it could be life changing.

6. LL1

LL1 Active Member

Thanks for passing this on to me. Did you read how to brew it properly? Can't use a metal pot/needs to be glass or enamel. Let's keep in touch and see if it helps us. I think it will. I'm gonna drink a cup 2-3x per day cold. It's bitter but tolerable.

7. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

I can't find it on Amazon.co.uk. Anyone able to help?

8. LL1

LL1 Active Member

I purchased mine on eBay. I'm in the U.S., however you may be able to find a supplier on eBay near you. Needs to be the dried mushroom itself. Did you try to google local online suppliers?

9. LL1

LL1 Active Member

10. LL1

LL1 Active Member

I ordered it from a New York supplier. Not sure if they would mail it to the UK?

11. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

That's a shame. I think that the delivery would be too much. I'll keep searching

12. LL1

LL1 Active Member

Did you check out the eBay listing? I think that they offer free shipping.

KBambi likes this.
  13. LL1

LL1 Active Member

14. KBambi

KBambi Active Member

I got mine today!

15. Williamstuckinarut

Williamstuckinarut Well-Known Member

I used to grow this in my old bedroom when I lived at my parent's. Not the most pleasant taste I have to admit. I'd cap it if I were to take it again. Didn't know it's used for depression, at the time I was taking it to boost immune system, it also looked super cool, still got some lying around actually.

KBambi likes this.
  16. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Just so everyone knows. I got some and have had it every day. I'm not sure if it's working because I'm also on medication... But I have been feeling better and more positive

17. LL1

LL1 Active Member

I started mine 2 days ago (brewed it in a Mr Coffee machine, as it's supposed to avoid metal). It seems to be helping w my depression-if only a bit, so I shall continue & see what happens. I feel more energy & not so lethargic. I drink it cold throughout the day. The experiment continues... Will report back.

18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Please le us know how you get on with it! I'd love to know he outcome and if it helped or not before I try it out!

19. LL1

LL1 Active Member

This stuff is really unique. It's an adaptogen, so it goes to work in your body where your body needs it - to each organ, but leaves the healthy cells alone. It generates even more healthy cells to combat anything doing damage. The benefit to depression is that it improves/increases brain neurons. The link that I posted above talks all about it. It's been researched heavily. Thanks to everyone above who are trying this w me. I'm starting to feel a difference & I'm not on meds. If anything, it will restore our bodies to perfect health internally!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.