referin to me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i hope u fucken die, u have no life controled by everyone. u are a waste of air a waste of space the world would be so much better if u died. theres no reason for u to live nobody loves u they all want u dead anyway, uve tried to kill urself for 4 years y dont u just do it already its not that hard u know that ur worthless . ur half the reason y ur family is so fucked up. theyve all killed u and uve gottien back at them by rippin them apart there a fucken broken home and its ur fault. ur the fuck up in thier life.
  2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I am so sorry that your feeling this far down. I for one am glad that you have not succeeded in killing yourself. If you had we would not have met. You do not need to go through this alone sweetie. If you ever need to talk I am here for you. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  3. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

its ok hun this is my life and this is the way itll be until im 18 i probly cant wait that long but idk
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

amanda please dont i can try to help you through this please lean on me :hug: