regrets

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by hopeless, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopeless

hopeless Well-Known Member

it's funny. we live just so one day we can die and have no regrets. well i have plenty starting with the day i was born. i regret not finishing that suicide attempt when i was younger. i regret that i went to get my husband from work the day i overdosed. i regret marrying him and bringing him into my problems. i regret the fact that everytime i try to kill myself i either chicken out or use some lame method that leaves me still alive.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

regrets and thinking about the past will do nothing more than eat you up inside. You need to let go and plan for the future.

3. hopeless

i have no plans because i can't see that far. everytime i make a goal i just fail so i figure why even try anymore

i have no future if it's feeling like this. i've been this way for 20 years now and nothing has changed and it doesn't look like it's going to

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

what about your husband?

5. hopeless

he's just with me cause he thinks if he leaves than i try to kill myself again, and i will

i once saw some light and had some hope
    i just don't know what to do anymore
    i'm crying all the time and i really think i may need stronger meds, but my husband is worried that i'll od if i get my meds changed again
    everytime i miss a dose i have another episode and end up in the hospital

6. hopeless

insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting to get different results.

i guess that makes me insane.

7. hopeless

why is it that i always scare people off. it's like they either don't care or don't care to care. they would rather not know me than help me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.