reincarnation for suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IV2010, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

someone said to me if I suicide I have to come back and do life again till I get it right.....:eek:hmy::awww:

wonder what your thoughts are on that?

I guess if I don't know I've come back it's ok.....

I don't know how many times I've been here now?....

maybe that's why I don't want to be here now? I've been here before?

I dunno really....:unsure:

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

To be honest i've never been an overly spiritual person. I thought, when you die, that's it, just like before you were born, you simply did not exist.

I've often been told that i am an 'old soul' and that i've been here before. It's not been until recently that i have given it much thought.

My therapist said something similar to me one day. That if i left business unfinished then i was bound to be back (she had a more eloquent way of putting it, but you get the idea).

Anyway, it's something that i haven't been able to get out of my head. While i always very quickly turns back to suicide as being an option, there is something in the back of my head that tells me that maybe what comes after might not give me any more peace then what i've got here.

An interesting topic IV :)

3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I have to make sure this makes sense, so please tell me if it does not...

Okay they may had told that BUT, that is there belief not yours, we are all shaped by what we believe in. Therefore if that is not what you think happens, is it worth worrying?

And the way you have been supporting people on here, can I add you seen to be doing a good job, despite your personal pain.

So please do not worry, and take care of yourself because that is what is most important.

Rich

4. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I know for a fact that I don't want to come back in the case of me killing myself. Actually, no matter how I die, I don't want to come back. I guess it's like, "I already got through it, don't make me do it again." Reincarnation is a weird thing to think about, because if it's real I wonder what I did in my past lives and if it affects me now.

For what happens after we die...idk. I haven't really given it much thought, and I don't follow a religion to have that part figured out for me. But I'd like to think that it's better than here. But that's my :twocents:

5. rvsaraiva

rvsaraiva Member

Well i believe in the afterlife and in reeencarnation. I also believe in karma and we come here to this life with a purpose.

Unfortunately if we kill ourselves then i agree with you that we will come back and had another go at this ride called life until we make it right.

I also think that we continue to have our free will and that when i die, i sure don´t want to come back anymore, but that's me using human logic, and when i die sure ain´t human no more, so perhaps the spiritual logic is different and that's why i am here and probably will return in another life.

I think death is like this scary rollercoaster in an amusement park. You look at it and you're very affraid at first. Then the ride starts and your heart is pounding, your hands sweating, youre shaking with fear but there is no way out once it starts rolling and climbing, but when u take the plunge u just forget it and enjoy the awesome ride and the pleasure and when it finishes you feel like a little sissy being afraid of such a thing. That's how i see death and that's why we keep coming back to this world. When u cross it u think "that's it?" it´s no big deal so i'll come back and make things right this time.

Cheerss

6. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

here is where i stand

"okay, thanks guys.... i think i will live"

by the way, i have a different belief system... [that system is okay with everything that is written and will be written on this thread]

i just needed another reason to say i will live

grateful as always
    suzy

7. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I've heard people say that you get reincarnated after a suicide, but I have heard others say your get reincarnated regardless of the type of death. We can't really know if it is true or not.

The way I see it, while the idea of having to live another life may sound daunting, you will essentially be a new person, with a different life, and no recollection of your past life (this one). So it doesn't really make a difference whether you come back or not, except the amount of thought you put it into it.

8. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

i am not relegious by any means but what scares me litle is somthing like
    This. it starts at 2:30 and is from a dutch show but the host is speaking english.
    i am sure there is a litle bit more then only this life. i do not know if everyone comes back as a spirit or only certain people but in this video (and i have seen many more of him) it is obvious he is able to communicate with them. he comes to a strange country where he does not know anybody and yet he is able to tell very specific detail about the lifes of the people who have lost family because they speak trough him.
    i do believe there is more and i do find it a bit scaring.

Here is another good one where he is able to tell many details of unknown people

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
  9. despairguy

despairguy Active Member

I've heard that too.
    But to be honest and logical, none of us knows what's in the other side. So whatever ppl tells u is never gonna be 100% sure. It's like in science, if u don't have evidence to prove what u r saying, then what u state is wrong (in a certain way). Obviously, none of us can say if that's true or not, so I guess it's up to what u really believe. It also deals with religion, so it' the same thing.

Usually the place in which u turn out to live, the social issues belonging to a certain geographical area, the historical background, ur life experiences, and ur education determine what u r actually going to believe in the future. Obviously, u won't accept the same belief towards reincarnation as someone who lives in china for example, so it's really up to u anyway.

Personally, (and i don't have the foundations to say this, I'm just basing my opinion on what I just say in the previous paragraph) I don't think we have to reborn and live life once again in order to do it right. We are supposed to have one soul, and when we die our soul, our mind goes to another place and stays there... so basically u can't reborn again or otherwise ur soul should be deleted or something. Maybe, just a part of u reborns...oh idk xD, anyway that's my opinion ;)

interesting topic btw
    take care

10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I don't care what people like that think. If they want to shove their religious bullshit down someone's throat, they can stay the hell away from me.

11. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

I can't say I'm right or wrong but I have always believed in reincarnation. I don't know if it was just thoughts I had, things and places I believe I have seen in the past. I was told by family and doctors that this may have been part of my epilepsy, small seizures.

As far as being reincarnated because you committed suicide, never thought about it.

But the way the world is going now, there may be nothing to come back to.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

lots of good perspectives here.....
    there are things that have happened to me (signs so to speak) that make me think there is another sphere out there that I don't understand...
    not necessarily god though....
    I just wonder if we are condemned to watch the ones we left behind grieving and in pain before we are sent back to do this all again ...
    I'm not gonna worry too much about being sent back if I don't even know I was here before anyway.....

:loopy:
    I'm confusing myself..

13. DarkFantasy

DarkFantasy Well-Known Member

Who says you can't reincarnate in life. Re-invent yourself now while you're still in life to witness it. Much better solution than dying and being wrong.
    I know I'd like to. Hoping it works!

14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm not religous but I do beleive in reincarnation..

15. alices_ponder

alices_ponder Well-Known Member

I have heard that as well in the past but I believe in afterlife, like Heaven obviously. And I do believe in reincarnation! Just a personal thing I suppose :hugtackles: xoxoxox

16. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope we get a choice ....to be reincarnated or not to be...

17. alices_ponder

alices_ponder Well-Known Member

Would you like to be reincarnated? Or not? I heard that you can be reincarnated as a human or animal but have no memory of your previous life.. I wouldn't mind that :) xooxox

18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

No I don't want to do this all again, whether I remember it or not.....

19. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

If I do come back, I want all the good---smart, good-looking, wealthy, plenty of friends, selection of lovers, culture.

Other than that, forget it!

20. akjack

akjack Member

There is no such thing as reincarnation. When you die, you die. That's the end of the story. What you "believe" in doesn't mean shit if you don't have any evidence to back it up.

I can believe that when you die you become a permanent cast member of Dragonball Z. This theory has the exact same amount of evidence that reincarnation does. What a stupid thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.