Rejected And Heartbroken

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ShalenaM, Nov 26, 2007.

1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I EXCUSED HIM HAVING CHILDREN ALREADY, EXCUSED HIM FOR BIENG MARRIED TWICE, EXCUSED HIM WHEN HE PLAYED ME FOR A FOOL, NOW HE JUST LEFT ME SITTING OUT IN THE COLD..I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND FOR HIM.. I GREW IN LOVE WITH HIM..

NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FALL SO HARD FOR SOMEBODY LIKE THAT, IT WAS RANDOM..AND I STILL LOVE HIM WHILE HE'S GONNA MOVE ON WITH SOMEONE ELSE, IT HURTS.

HE DOESN'T EVECARE. I CAN NEVER MOVE ON FROM HIM, ITS EEN TOO LONG. IM ADDICTED TO HIM.:unsure:

IM SO UNHAPPY AND REJECTED RIGHT NOW. I FEEL SO DUMB AND ALONE.:sad:

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

aww :hug:
    I know it hurts like crap, you shouldnt blame yourself tho, our hearts work in funny ways, and it's not ur fault he's a total jerk. And just by looking at his history he doesnt seem like the most 'stable' guy...

3. ShalenaM

I know, I just fell so hard, i feel so naive, I'm only 17, I feel so low.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm going through a similar thing. But he left me out in the cold with our 2 year old son. You are not dumb or alone here. Keep venting, it is one thing that helps the loneliness a little. I am starting to get over him but it still hurts. You need to move on for yourself. Don't give him any more power over you.!

5. ShalenaM

I'm goig to write to him oe last time ad let everall of my feelings an everything. Its not like he cares, but whats the difference between telling hm and not telling? either way it goes I'm damned.

I'm gonna pur out everythign whether he likes it, or not.

6. Fishman

Fishman Guest

if you feel it helps it important, there are many great people out there and when you find someone else or they find you, you won't care about some "filthy old man" who tried to maniulate your feelings.
    Take care.

7. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

yuck. falling for the wrong person. I know that feeling although not as strongly as you do .. Just be careful what you write on the letter.

8. Kinetic

Kinetic Well-Known Member

I guess i relate to this I also fall for the wrong people and it sucks like hell
    I've been rejected many times in my life, but I just think that rejections are part of everyday life, so it shouldn't let me bother me much, and also a lot of times you are rejected it's not you fault (trust me on this one)
    Just keep reaching out to others and dont worry there are many good people out there :p