rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.

just dont care

I got rejected i confessed to the girl i like and i got rejected. she was asking me why i dont think any guy is good enough for her and i told her i cant do it cause i like her. then she got all weird saying that no i dont i just like her as brother and sister, and i kept telleing her that no i like her more than that so i got rejected its sucks and i hate myself for ever being involved with her in the first place.

mike25

Better that you confessed your feelings and got a straight answer. Though it hurts, you now know the score unequivocally. You can move on with your life. No more wasting time being an emotional crutch for her boy issues, when all the while there is a decent guy staring her in the face, namely you. When women start saying 'I see you as a brother', that literally translates as 'I like you because you listen to me, but I would never have an intimate r'ship with you'. I've been there. Except I wasted 3 years before I confessed.

Don't take it to heart. It took balls to tell her. I've got respect for you. And besides, there are millions of other suitable ladies to meet out there. *encouraging pat on the back*

just dont care

yeah now i know what happens i dont give a shit anymore i will never let anyone close to me again cause i dont need anyone anymore. i have been alone almost my whole life and i will continue to be alone till i die which will hopeuflly be soon.

mike25

Don't be an island because of her. It's a lesson every guy learns the hard way. It's like a rite of passage to manhood. Just make a definite decision not to get played again. Admittedly, you won't gain as many platonic girl friendships with this attitude. I havn't. Instead, you'll be in the company of a woman who is genuinely interested.

It's one setback - don't let it cloud every other good thing in your life. When you start going out with a new girl, the painful memory of the current heartbreaker will quickly disappear over the horizon. That's been my experience and every other guys experience. Will be the same for you. All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucie

yeah now i know what happens i dont give a shit anymore i will never let anyone close to me again cause i dont need anyone anymore. i have been alone almost my whole life and i will continue to be alone till i die which will hopeuflly be soon.
I'm kind of like that now, too many people have fecked me over so I try not get attached to anyone, I mean like I will gladly be friends with someone but I will expect to lose them sooner of later and I'm always prepaired for it. It's the best way to be.

mike25

I'm kind of like that now, too many people have fecked me over so I try not get attached to anyone, I mean like I will gladly be friends with someone but I will expect to lose them sooner of later and I'm always prepaired for it. It's the best way to be.

"Attachment is the root of all suffering" (Buddha 500BC) - I think he was on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00