Rejection

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by mulberrypie, Sep 27, 2016.

1. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

I was really in like with someone and I've been rejected. I'm not sure if it's the way I look or something I did or what. I thought this wouldn't hurt my self esteem, but it seems like I did, in fact, have some left. I don't know how to cope and I don't even want to look at other guys. :(

Thauoy likes this.
  2. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

I am sorry, this has happened to you. I have been there myself, quite a few times. I know it stings. I know it hurts.

My advice to you is to chalk this up to a learning experience. That will help you in the future.

Be kind to yourself. Sometimes things aren't meant to be.

Take Care

Thauoy likes this.
  3. Flaxney

Flaxney Well-Known Member

Don't take it too personally, there are many variables involved in relationships. I think that you will find it helps to lower your expectations when interacting with people, which may seem cynical but it will prevent disappointment later. Spend your time on yourself and those who appreciated you. And you will no doubt meet a superior person in time.

4. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Rejection is the worst feeling in the world, I'm sorry you went through that. xx