Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sardaukar, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

Aaah rejection, my old friend. Once more I slip you on, like an old, familiar shirt, worn through use and age. I dont care much for this shirt, I feel that a time will soon come where I will have to choose, do I want to wear this shirt forever, or maybe those who make me wear this shirt need to pay, as physics teaches us, for every action there is an equal reaction, and this shirt feels like it is made of lead, and it drags me down, down into the pits of despair. I dont like what lives in those endless caverns, Ive been down there many times, and I have no light to guide me through to the other side. If there is a god, and If I stand before him when I die, I will ask him, "why am I so flawed, why do those around me reject me at every turn?" and he will reply, "my chisels were blunt", and my response will be, "then why did you make so many of me?"
  2. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

What are you being rejected at?
  3. Sardaukar

I just want to belong somewhere, is that such a crime? I know my problems are nothing compared to what most of the people here have to suffer through, Im sure they would wish that they could switch places with me, but it just gets me down sometimes, I cant even get on with people who are the same as me. Im losing this war, one battle at a time, my armour is destroyed and my weapons are all gone. anyway, stiff upper lip and whatnot.
  4. moonshadegold

moonshadegold New Member

Do you think you might be feeling a little depressed is all? Rejection isn't easy to handle. I know because I've had it happen to me a lot. The worst rejection I've had of all times was my ex-husband telling me he wants a divorce. I later found out he had been cheating on me with this disgusting chick.

Maybe try getting some new friends? Also have considered if your being a "good" friend or doing your part of the friendship? If your not giving then you won't receive. But don't give too much because that's also not good.

I don't know your full situation so I won't pretend I can offer appropriate advice. I'm just offering you some perspective that may or may not help you.
  5. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

I can relate sardauker it can really hurt your self esteem if your rejected over and over. When your isolated and lonely you're more vulnerable to being preyed upon(psychological manipulation), you'll take the attention of a sociopath who doesn't have genuine motives and will only leave you worse off...

Getting some new friends is a good idea or even moving if your have a history in your current city or what not.
  6. Sardaukar

new friends, hell I dont even have any old friends. I have tried every option, ive tried joining a gym, didnt work. Ive tried joining forums with people that have the same interests as me, didnt work. Ive tried martial arts, didnt work but I love the training, plus i get to hit those bastards as much as I can, make them feel some of the pain that they have caused me. I despair, I just wish I knew why people dont like me, I dont think I will ever know.