Relapse time

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by bonbon718, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonbon718

bonbon718 Well-Known Member

It's been about a year and a half since I've posted on here, and I think a little less than a year since I've harmed myself. I've wanted to plenty of times though.

I don't think I can take it anymore. I am so close to losing it. I am going to do it. I need to punish myself.
  2. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

I know how hard it is dude, just keeping holding on you've lasted this long!

Take care stay safe and stay strong
  3. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

don't go there, let it out in more positive ways
  4. bonbon718

bonbon718 Well-Known Member

Well, I didn't do it. But every day it gets harder to keep myself safe. And I'm alone here, with no face-to-face support, which really sucks.
  5. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Try too keep busy. Occupy yourself with something challenging or try exercise till you're to tired to think
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you did not harm you hun You don't deserve that you don't You come here you talk to people here ok I know it is not the same but we care and I truly hope you do something opposite then harming you do something that will be kind to you ok.

You only deserve kindness hun hugs
  7. Lizzieni

Lizzieni Well-Known Member

Almost a year to the day I self harmed last week. I haven't been on this site in well over a year, if not two.
    Of course one of my major buttons got pushed. I was sick of fighting it, even after all that time. I didn't care about distractions, I wanted to do it. I haven't been with anyone close since, but my boyfriend flies home next week - he will obviously notice! I've been putting manuka honey on it in a hope it'll be magically healed and i don't have to have that conversation.
    Since the selfharm, a want to do it again has slowly increased. Suddenly suicide ideation is back too. Sorry i feel I~'ve taken over your thread. I'm glad you resisted where I didn't. x
  8. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

I'm sorry you relapsed Lizzieni. Any chance at all you can convince your bf it was accidental?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.