Relapse

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by reddragon2410, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddragon2410

reddragon2410 Well-Known Member

I've been a self-harmer since about November last year. I first cut a year or so before that, but that was on one night of severe depression. The scars almost gone now. Anyway, up until a week and a half ago, I had managed to go about 1 and a half months without cutting. Then my friends did something to make me mad at them and wonder about how much they actually like me, and I suffered a relapse. Now I'm addicted again. Back in January I went a whole month before I relapsed.
    One problem is that most of my friends, those who don't self-harm are just so annoying about it. They'll grab my arm and push my sleeve up to look for scars, and if there are I may get slapped or just lectured.
    One of my best friends is also a self-harmer, and she cut her wrist at new year quite badly, and she can's make a fist now, and then she made it worse a month or so ago, so now it's even worse.

I just want to stop before I do what she did, happens to me. It's down to that, that I'm trying to stop to stop for good more than ever, but I can't stop relapsing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.