Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by grinded serenity, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grinded serenity

grinded serenity Well-Known Member

After 15 days of not cutting myself i did it again. im still nursing the wound, watching blood flow, it feels.. great. after 15 days of not cutting myself, of doing the best i couild,after being happy,after succeeding in some of the hardest things ive ever done in my life, i cut myself.

im fucking pathetic.
  2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Don't be so hard on yourself. sure it's a set back. 15 days is really good, and you should be proud! This time, try to push yourself farther!
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I agree don't be so hard on yourself, you did great and you had a set back, not complete failure.

You most certainly are not pathetic as you tried and succeeded!

Would you like to talk at all about what triggered you to cut?

Are you getting help with this from a therapist or a doctor?

For me it was a lot about punishing myself and so had to learn to care about myself. I don't love me but I don't punish myself and learns other ways to cope and you can too.

Please give yourself a hug or a least except one from me.

Take care, we care here.

Love ya B
  4. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i know that you already told me that,
    but hun it's really good that you went 15 days without it.
    some people wouldn't be able to go that long a time.

i'm proud of you grinded :hug:
    maybe next time, you can try going 16 days
    and don't beat yourself if you don't meet your goals.
  5. grinded serenity

grinded serenity Well-Known Member

the only reason i was able to stop for so long was because i was in a boot camp where they worked me from 5 in the morning until 8 at night, id be too tired to think about anything, and didnt have any place or anything to self harm with. after feeling good for a day coming back the feelings i felt prior to the camp set in and its just like every day now. lots of blood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.