Relapsed Hard...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Amanda, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

So with over a hundred days clean last Wednesday I went out with a friend and I ended up doing Heroin, crystal meth, weed and drinking 5 beers. I cant believe I screwed up my clean time. I am just beside myself, I dont know what to do.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

what you do is get back on the wagon now and get a hold of your support workers councilors and start again ok No one can take away the time you have had clean you did it once you can stay clean again you can
  3. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

Get back on the wagon indeed you have already Identified you fucked up I'd call it a lapse rather than a relapse put it behind you and keep on going forward I know you can do it!
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

As far as I know she is clean again :)
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Good news to hear, keep up the good work Amanda :hug:
  6. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I know I'm a little late on this, haven't really been on here much lately, but I had like 14 months at one point and then relapsed cause I just didn't give a fuck anymore and wanted to. I felt guilty of course for fucking it all up the next day, but life goes on. That's addiction for you. You stay clean, you relapse a few times, you try again. Happens to almost every addict
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.