Relapsed :( ... (triggering!!!!!!!!)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Rookie, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rookie

Rookie Active Member

Had a really rough day today but don't wish to get into the specifics.

It has been over 7 months since I have last self harms, but today I could not cope and did something (well to be honest many things) that I know I will regret...

I have 20 new incidents which will result in scars and am trying my best not to burn myself again...

I know I can make it through this but at the moment it seems like everyone around me is breathing whilst I am suffocating :'(
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs* Take some deep breaths.

I am so sorry you had to SH, I really hope you can try to distract yourself from now on. Having been 'clean' for 7 months is awesome work, you can do that again!
    Try to remember what helped you then and try to use it now.
    Firstly take care of your wounds, be kind to yourself. Don't punish yourself for what you did.

Is there anyone you can talk to about how you feel this way? Someone who could help you?

My inbox is always open. Take care of yourself!
  3. Jabez

Jabez Well-Known Member

Hi Rookie;
    I'm sorry you had such a rough day, and that you are feeling so bad.
    Congratulations on the seven months, that must have taken such effort and strength. Please don't hurt yourself any more. I know it's hard, but you can do this.
    I know you don't want to go into specifics, but can you talk to us or someone in real life a bit more about how you are feeling right now? Maybe that would help to ease the pain so you don't need to self-harm more.
    Hugs to you... J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.