Relapsed...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Carcinogen, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

Damn damn damn damn damn, back on the coke. Felt great, but I can't afford it. So much for stopping codeine - try to stop the less damaging drug and ended up back on the more expensive and damaging one. Fucking excellent. How thick am I?!!!

Sooo...back to square one...no cocaine, only codeine and alcohol...
    I can't do this.

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

please, what does your signaature ean? It sounds nordic but still I ccan't translate.

3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

It's far too easy to fall back on old habits, mordarisk. Don't beat yourself up about it-we all make mistakes. Does the codeine help at all? I'd imagine the alcohol does not..... so if you quit drinking and go to a doc you have a chance at recieving something stronger than codeine, which might help reduce coke cravings. Lord know they are capable of givin you something stronger/more addictive than coke itself..... if by any chance that happens remember:

Use in moderation or you could end up worse off than you feel right now...... & btw:
    Drinking is a waste of good medicine most of the time. The med effects fade when the beer buzz goes, so I almost never drink due to the fact I'm taking multiple prescribed drugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.