Relapsed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blueberry16, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blueberry16

Blueberry16 Member

Ugh there is so many places I could start. I don't expect anyone to care... Fuck I don't even know if I care anymore. So I lost my job a few months back and I didnt forsee me getting laid off. In the time i was without a job i got depressed. I just don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm miserable. Sad. Lonely. Than I get sad for no reason at all. I keep trying to give myself reasons for going on. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I almost drove my car into a bridge the other day. I wanted to do it so badly. I had one reason not to and that seemed to be enough. Than I was going to take pills but I read it takes forever to die that way. And than I keep thinking about that bridge and maybe jumping. I used to cut, but I don't think that's a great idea. If I do it just to relieve the pain, than someone will notice. I missed today at work and I can't miss anymore time. I'm just miserable and I don't know why. I just don't get it, am I stupid... Sigh...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you talked to your doctor about how you are feeling Perhaps your depression can be helped with therapy or meds It is worth the try You are NOT stupid hun you have an illness that needs to be treated hugs

3. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I care and I'm sorry you feel this way. If you ever need to talk PM me whenever please don't do anything drastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.