Relating Thursday-Daily Thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey!!

Welcome to Thursday here at SF.

Anyway....I wanted to spend some time today in this forum exploring relationships.

I have a friend at another forum that self hurts and becomes suicidal whenever she has relationship issues.

Boy do I know how that feels.

I have gained some insight into my life to know that no woman is worth that. I am working with her on that too.

So...have you had any relationship issues?

How have you resolved them?

Let's gain strength and hope today!

Have a great day everyone!

2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

relationship issues...hmmmmm well the fact that I don't have one and the fact that I'm fat and ugly has to be my main issue....hmmm I've never really had a relationship at all but it would be nice to have one

3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

None for me.

Well I should probably get ready to go for my interview atthe store.

Then I'll probably go exploring for this other house that the town claims is on our property.

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Have fun!!!

5. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

struggle big time with relationships..
    push ppl away alot..find it hard 2 open up in 'real life'..i drink 2 much which gets me in2 trouble sometimes..ie i make a fool of myself..iv got severe anxiety and depression which limits me leaving the house.. and where i go if i do leave the house..generally nervous around new ppl..which probably makes me look strange..and then we have the paranoia..convinced every1 hates me..so i cut all ties with them..and then later on i discover i was being really silly and they really liked me..by which time its 2 l8 and they have moved on..
    *takes a deep breath* lol so yea um :unsure: thats me .. btw its wendsay here not thurday :p

6. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

omg it IS thursday !!! duh lol

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

That's ok. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.