Relationship Complications, I've got THAT covered

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Lost Disciple, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

Check it out, I'm currently half-dating my ex from 2 years ago just cuz I missed having someone there. I manipulated our relationship to make her think I was more into her than I am just so we could have sex, but now that I lost my virginity to her, I have no clue how I really feel about her!! On top of all that, she makes assumptions and generalizations that aren't downright outlandish and completely incorrect, and she doesn't know half the shit my friends on this or other sites do about me.

But instead of coming here to rant about it first I went to a different website, one my friend set up recently to help deal with relationships (, and even though theres not much advice to give in my situation, she helped me out a lot.

Anyway, this may seem like it's sort of spam, but that's not the point. I want your guys' opinions/help becuz I trust you, even though I learned long ago that your threads have to be written a certain way to attract attention and I intentionally did not write mine that way.
  2. History

History Well-Known Member

IMHO what you are doing is very wrong. You must not play with someone else's feelings and give them false hope. A broken heart is very painful. I do hope you re-consider.
  3. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

I know! I realize that and yet at the same time, my heart is so broken when I'm alone that being with her, no matter my feelings, is still better. And I feel bad about it, but I can't stop!