relationship issues... still

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wonderer, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

I know some of you think this is stupid, sorry to bother you if you feel that way.
    I'm so torn up over things with my best friend, or ex best friend I guess, and her not wanting to talk to me.
    I feel like a worthless piece of shit, even though I know its not all my fault, and idk that there's anything I can do about it. I don't even think its right to tell her how its affecting me...
    Sorry to bug you guys, I'm just really down about this tonight. I know its pathetic and for me it just keeps coming up again, but I just don't know how to deal with it.
    Rae

2. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

If something has got you down, then there's no reason why you shouldn't vent about it here. If certain people are trying to minimize your problems, then fuck 'em. I've been in similar situations and felt the same way as you do now. In my experience, the hurt was bad but eventually it passed... the longer you are separated from someone, the less emotions you will have for them. Out of sight, out of mind isn't exactly true, but it eventually will come true. Just remind yourself that the pain is not eternal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.