Relationship With Your Family

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Vagrant, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Do you have a good relationship with your familly yes or no ?

thoughts and opinions?

Well for me i got the worst relationship with my mom ever, now im gone and, I know that shit is gonna change 'cause we ain't gon be up in each others faces all the time.. well i hope so. :huh:

and you ???
  2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

My mother is dead and I have no contact with my father, not even sure whom he is. For the rest, i haven't seen them in 9 years. I have rare phones and emails contact with an aunt and a cousin. Viva la familia... I've never been loved by them. I don't know if I'll ever reconnect with any of them.
  3. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I love my family, I'm working on showing it more.
  4. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

I hated my family and I've been a lot happier since I moved 2,000 miles away and got a different phone number. I haven't spoken with them in 4 years. They don't even know that my daughter has been born. I should write them and let them know about my baby since she might grow up wanting to know who they are. I'll probably do that for her 1st birthday.
  5. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Mine is dead since awhile now... im so evil
  6. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

I don't even want to know what life would be like w/o my mom. My step-dad past away 12 yrs ago I believe. My Step-brother is a large part of the reason I'm on here and I could really care less about my step-sister. My Grandma Anne passed in 2004, Rest in Peace and I miss you. My Grandfather passed in 2001. I completely despise my Aunt and as soon as the current situation is over, if I never see her again that is too soon. Although my youngest cousin and I were like brothers growing, 2 totally diff types of people now and communication is difficult. My oldest cousin I talk to occasionally, I wish it would be more, 'cuz he was like an older brother to me growing up, but he still has 1 child in high school and 1 in middle school, so he is very busy.

Basically if something happens to my mom, the only family I really think I have left is my best friend and his family that pretty much adopted me once they got to know me.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's to the point where I'm thinking of disowning them all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.