Relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by kome, Jun 16, 2012.

1. kome

kome Member

Talked with two of my 'friends' today and found out that both think my relationship is a complete failure. Also found out from one of them that its probable the only reason my gf is with me is so i wont off myself.

I wasnt even thinking about something like that till now...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

These people are not your friends then if they can say something like that. Your gf is with you because she wants to be and if you have concerns don't listen to these so called friends you talk to your gf about this hugs

3. kome

kome Member

And it turns out they were right too. My gf just not so subtly tried to tell me that she thinks im a huge creeper and that she doenst like me at all.

I cant believe i was such a fool.

4. Brynden

Brynden Well-Known Member

You are better off with out her Kome. You need to find someone that deserves you and wants to be with you. Not because they think you might harm or kill yourself. Frankly I think you deserve better friends too. But that's just me.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You don't want someone who feels that way about you, anyway. You deserve someone who accepts you as you are and truly loves you.

6. kome

kome Member

Its not that simple. I was really in love with her. :(

7. kome

kome Member

Well here i am. Depressed, tired, sad, heartbroken, betrayed, suicidal, pathetic. I feel like just going front of a car or something. I really have nothing else to keep me going. This relationship was the only good thing in my life, and it was all fake.

I would be lying if i said i didnt post this thread to try and find some comfort. And to everyone that replied thanks.