1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships on SF?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Allo.., Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

:wink: well, who's with who :wink:

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im with vikki :eek:hmy:
    im so in love and after tonight i dont care who knows it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Smythe

Smythe Well-Known Member

^ hehe congrats

to be honest I would be kinda scared to get involved with someone from here.
    I would be afraid of losing them. Especially if there was distance involved
    and I couldn't be near them when they were feeling at their lowest.
    However, I feel you cant really help who you connect with. so.. *shrugs*

4. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

well ester and i are no longer together :cry: just thought i'd point that out, i will always love you ester

5. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Aw no! =[
    you guys were so sweet together..

I love you both :hug:

6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Allyyyy you need to answer your own question. :tongue:

7. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

I'm not *with* anyone :tongue:

8. I'm really surprised I that I didn't start this thread, hehe. Good idea, Ally. Anyways, I love my girlfriend, who I met at SF a few weeks ago.

9. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

So who is this lucky girl, kurt?

10. I'm not with anyone from here. I'm with a guy from school. And he thinks I'm insane for coming to this forum. He has no idea...:dry:

11. I am pretty lucky, I have to say. I eat lucky charms every morning, have lucky horseshoes nailed to my walls, keep a lucky penny in my pocket, and make sure to always have a four-leaf clover nearby.
    :laugh: Okay, so I'm not that lucky but apparently I'm lucky enough to finally be happy. :biggrin: I hope that Kurt feels lucky too.

12. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Awww hehehee Congrats you two!

13. Ooooh. I do feel lucky. Everytime I see her online, her name on MSN, her name on SF. Hearing her beautiful voice on the telephone, thinking about being with her, realizing how I love her so very much. She makes me feel like I am the bestest person in the world, yet I realize how happy I am being the second bestest, with her as the best. I love you, sweetie.

14. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Nope. Does liking someone on SF count?

It's funny, I guess because things like depression and self harm and all that run so deep and personal, a person can get right to the heart, and fall in love or be loved. It's good and bad in many ways.

15. :cry2: That's so fucking adorably cute and beautiful and it makes me wanna puke and cry and realize I'm fucked. :dry:

Congrats, you two.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  16. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I'm in love with myself, myself, my beautiful self. Who sings that? :wink: , actually thats b.s cause i fucking hate myself tbh :laugh:

I know of a couple other romances born of these boards, buts its not my place to really mention them. I will say Ive seen many more romances fail than succeed on this site. :sad:

17. My past relationships were either sort of "forced upon", were because one just "wanted" a boyfriend, and I was lied to by another. Until my recent relationship, I only was truely deeply in love with one, a heroine who chose not to "rescue" me anymore. Anyways, my girlfriend now is absolutely wonderful. :cheekkiss: to her

18. Yeah, you've had a few relationships from the forum that were pushed about and all and I think that's why they didn't really make it. Seems like there is quite a few people here getting together, I'm glad we happened to be in that grouping. :cheekkiss I think you're simply wonderful and, as you heard on the phone, lots of awwws from me about what you've posted here. I feel all special inside now :laugh:
    I am now curious about how many failed relationships there have been on SF now. Hmm...maybe there should be a separate thread for those as well? Just to see the outcome of all.

19. You are very lovely :cheekkiss:

I know about alot of relationships from here. I hope for the best in each and every relationship made from SF. :hug:

20. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

why would you wanna know about the failed relationships? :unsure: :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.