relationships suck!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by x-suicidal-tendencies-x, Sep 9, 2007.

1. they really do!

every single one of mine have ended in misery...

not just for them but for me too! :sad:

i'm about ready to give up...

there's just too much pain involved.

but then i'll feel lonely and unloved =/

i just can't win!

what should i do???

2. Kinetic

Kinetic Well-Known Member

Look I think its a shame that in our society we think we have to be in a relationship all the time and seek a new one the second a previous one ends.

Theres nothing wrong with being on your own for a while, you can learn a lot about yourself that way too

When you're ready for a new relationship go for it until then there is nothing wrong in being by yourself for a while :smile:
  3. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I agree. All my relationships have ended with me feeling like shit. I just got tired of being used all the time. All the girls I have ever dated took advantage of my good heartedness. I have been sinle for a year and love it. There is too much stress involved in relationships.
  4. brainstorm

brainstorm Well-Known Member

From someone in his thirties that has never had a relationship, not being in a relationship hurts more. It's a grinding pain instead of an acute pain, but it's here.
  5. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

i know how you feel. My parents they just fight and bicker about everything. I can not see myself in relationship like that. Plus the longer people stay together the more that they start to get to each other. That has made me not want to persue a relationship.

Also back in high school my x-gf did not want to me associate with my nerd friends and always with her friends.

Plus I these day relationships are all about money.

i feel lonely at times too I too long for a women's touch and grace. Especially during Valintines Day. I see allot of romance in media and in every day surrounding (and become a little envious)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
  6. andy2022002

andy2022002 Active Member

it is verry good to learn about your yourself befor comminting to somethink, has happened the same with me and all i can say is its payed off bein single for me knowing what i want and dont just take people as the come....