relationships

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by *dilligaf*, Aug 27, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im scared to say anything. everything i do is wrong. the smallest thing sets her off and im so scared she is going to do something, do something because of something i have said or done. i cant loose her. how do you build a relationship based on things like that? :unsure: :( :(

2. The worst thing to do to someone you are in love with, is to lie to them. The next worst thing to do to someone you are in love with, is to abuse them. Then, the next worst thing to do to someone you are in love with, is to "hide" them, by not trying to make them feel important to you, by not introducing them to your friends, by not letting your friends know about the person you love. Etc.

I can tell that you really love Vikki, Sam. From what I've read from her on SF, is that she loves you too. I hope the best for you both in the future.

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks kurt, was just me having another rant there :hug:

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't be scared, have confidence in yourself and the person your in the relationship with.

All the best.