Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by maranature, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maranature

maranature Well-Known Member

Sex is part of our nature of course. I guess it's something I deny myself mostly because of my state of mind and the fact that I know that potential partners wouldn't be interested in hearing a story like mine. The concept of dating doesn't really exist in my universe. I've always been like this I guess but I suppose I'm coming to terms with the fact that feeling a sense of existential transcendence through romantic love is simply not reality for most of us.

It does feel like a shame though as one is only young once.
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

There's somebody out there for everyone.
  3. M!ke

M!ke Well-Known Member

I think a relation with someone is a bit more important then sex... Of course I think most men hook up with girls just for sex... >,> I hate those people...
  4. passer

passer Active Member

And the award for biggest bullshit goes to....

my one being out there doesn't love me, I would die for her , to bad girls only look at the outside... :( :(
  5. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
  6. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

That is just one of those lines that are unproven but something for a lonely mind to grasp onto.
  7. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I watched a show on the Discovery network about a 1200 pound, bed ridden guy and he had a girlfriend who he eventually married. If he can find love so can anybody here.

Besides, there are more than 6 billion people in the world. Surely there's more than 1 person out of those 6 billion that is a perfect match for any given person.
  8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I agree with Junkie. If someone like that is able to find love whats to say that anyone can't? We all have qualities in us that someone will find attractive, but it can take a while to find the one you're meant to be with.
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It not only takes time but a postive attitude about life and about yourself.
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I had my true love in front of me for a long time.. The problem was I was always stoned and she was a good girl so I sent her on her way and told her that I was no good.. So I guess I blew my chance..Every relationship I have been in was with alcoholics or stoners..I am meant to be alone.. That idea I grasped onto years ago...
  11. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

thats not true, i wish it was, but its not
  12. seithkein

seithkein Well-Known Member

I agree.
  13. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

i disagree
    its 1 in a milion
    and how can you be sure its not fake? all people wear masks, why that wouldnt be mask?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.