Relatively easy and reliable suicide methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm after some help here, and I'd be grateful if those who can't help simply don't bother replying.

>>Edit Mod: Methods<<
It seems every method I research has some drawback and, to be brutally honest here, I just want to die in as little pain as possible but safe in the knowledge that it'll work. I really don't want to survive it.

I'm leaning towards >>Edit Mod:Methods<< just now, but I know someone who tried that and survived, plus the horror stories of surving but with brain damage and stuff put me off.

Even a link to a >Edit Mod:Methods<<forum would be appreciated. I've tried Google but all I can find are support sites which I don't need right now.

Many thanks,

SD

p.s. please note that I am actually seeking medical help just now but the truth is I know in my heart it won't be enough. The one person I need is about to abandon me and without her, I know I won't make it, so I just need to know how to execute my back up plan successfully.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I'm sorry that you're feeling so low... SF is a pro-life site though and nobody will discuss methods. Maybe you could just try sticking around here a bit and see if you can find some support and some good people to just talk to.

The thing about suicide is there are always risks.

There is simply no way to assure that you won't end up lying on the floor writhing in pain for hours. It's a chance that has to be taken if you want to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00