Relentless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by loopy, Nov 18, 2010.

1. loopy

loopy Well-Known Member

I just cant stop the thoughts.

Bet he's curled up all huggled with her now, conscience clear, dreaming of his new relationship and future.

Me Im here, cant even do anything about being here after reading stuff about suicide and the prospect of a worse afterlife on the net tonight.

He said he loves me and wants to be with me. Yet hes left me here feeling like life has nothing to offer. While he carries on with the one he claims not to love and cant enjoy being with her cos he cant get over me.

I want to get over this now. Im tired of the feelings, the heartache. I dont want to think about him. I dont want to be here harping on about it all the time, I bore myself with it let alone everyone else.

Im sick of feeling so unwell and depressed every singleday and having to put on a brave face in front of people.

I want to give up on life but I have commitments.

I HATE THIS and I HATE ME FOR BEING SO WEAK and LETTING MYSELF FEEL LIKE THIS EVERY SINGLE BLUMMIN DAY .

I cant find a single blummin thing to help me :(

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling so sad...affairs of the heart can be so painful...I truly know that...do not make the mistake I made, wasting years of my life to a relationship that was to do no where, and eating my self up inside for that...move on...you are worth so much more than leftovers...J

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You should cut ties with him.. He's in a relationship now and he is using you..Start looking at life... Make new decisions.. Don't let the past control your future.. There is alot to life that you haven't experienced yet.. I know it is tough to let go.. But the longer you are apart the easier it is..