1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relieved.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Diatribe, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diatribe

Diatribe Member

:smile:

Some of you know me, most of you don't as I don't post much and just hang around chat. Some of you hate me too I think.

Thats fine.

I came here for a reason, and tonight, 31 hours before my last exam for the year, I feel completely relieved and relaxed for the first time in a long time. No, nothing's really been fixed and nothing's really changed, but I feel a big load off my shoulder, a monkey off my back, a drill out of my heart, and a man-eating squid off my brain.

Its good to know that you can still feel human sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2008
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Just wanted to let ya know I am happy you are feeling sch relief :) :hug: Bring on the good times :)

3. Angel_Dawn

Angel_Dawn Well-Known Member

Awwww, Babe. :D I am happy for you. Wish I could get a chance to chat with u. Miss u lots. :wub: I wish you all the best, and I'm not just saying that for the sake of saying it, of course u know that. :tongue:

Me :D

4. Angel_Dawn

Angel_Dawn Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, and I don't hate you :p Can't imagine why anyone would, except, *cough cough* yeah, sometimes u drive me MAD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.