*Religious* A dual message in our life experience?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Daphna, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

There were several individuals in the Bible who lived out their messages to drive the point home to themselves and those that witnessed them. One married an unfaithful woman to understand and teach the message of our Father to His chosen people when they lived unfaithful by not fulfilling their part of the bargain.
    Another walked naked to share the warning of what their unfaithfulness will bring about.

The Messiah came and lived His message of obedience in righteousness, redemption, power of the Holy spirit, and hope.

My question is this: Do you believe we all carry a double message in our lives? Why or why not? If you answer yes what have you gathered from yours so far?

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I believe I do. You see all my childhood I never knew my biological dad. I felt hurt, confused, and alone because of it. I had no idea what traits we shared or likenesses. I felt as though I could never truly know myself because of this. I felt incomplete.
    I finally met my dad when I turned twenty three. It is such a joyful experience for me. I am able to finally get the answers to the questions that I always had. As I get to know him day by day, year by year I can see just how much I truly an his daughter through my physical traits and personality. Its shocking how much like him I truly am seeing I was never raised around him.

The double message is the same but with our Heavenly Father. I went through all the same feelings spiritually. When I finally got to know Him through His word at the same age of twenty three; I realized how much inwardly I resembled Him. I was finally able to see how like Him I truly am, even though I didn't show it all the time since life and confused feelings had hardened me over time. In both cases I was able to discover myself, and once that was done. I am able to move forward and decide by my actions who I am and will be. The hard shell by my past feelings in both cases is being shed off layer by layer. The true individual I kept locked away is emerging and I am able to grow to the person I was always meant to be.

I hope you enjoyed reading my experience. I enjoy living it. Blessings...

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing that.

i must say, in my personal experience, i've had no such message.... so right now i don't believe we do

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Thank you for taking the time to answer. Blessings..

5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i must say, your posts lately are very thought provoking and interesting.

keep them coming....

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I thank you for your kindness. I am thrilled that you are getting something positive from them. Blessings...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.