Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

some of the good things.
    the time ive had that actually mean something when i felt someone who had a future who wasnt who i am now..
    such memories like

when i turned the blender on when making a smoothie before he had put the lid on it... the look he gave me before folding up in laughter with smoothie splatterd all over the wall my clothes his clothes. truth is i done it on purpose, he was in a bad mood and i wanted to make him smile.

Holding hands with him at the shopping center and seeing how everygirl wanted to be me in that moment.. sharing a frap at starbucks with him whiping the cream on my nose.

Finding love notes on my laptop when i woke up from him.

Daring him to run around in just his boxers in the snow not expecting him to do it

watching a chickflick with me even tho he hated it... sharing ice cream even tho it wasnt his favorite flavor

painting my nails for me when i couldnt be botherd too

Kissing me in the rain infront of his friends.

Giving me his hoodie when i was cold even tho he only had a t-shirt on himself.

watching the stars from the bay window cuddling

Teaching me how to play xbox Halo and laughing when i made mistakes

Dancing with me at prom and acting as if i was the only girl in the room

feeling his fingers trace the scars on my arms and feeling as tho he understood

Him holding me tight when i woke up screaming eachtime.

Making me feel as thou i was the only person he ever cared for. making my life that little bit more bareable.

i want to be that girl again... the one that wasnt needy and hurtful
  2. Kjetil

Kjetil Account Closed

This was beautifully written. And it made me think. Thank you.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I believe you can be that strong again i do with therapy You now have to believe it to, You are strong Aimee you can do it don't let anyone take away your dreams okay stay the fighter.
  4. darkplace

darkplace Well-Known Member

I hear you. I feel you. Be strong.