Remind me Please...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Angel_Dawn, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_Dawn

Angel_Dawn Well-Known Member

So the day started out pretty good, was feeling okay for a change and then life shows her weary face and smack brings you right back to reality! So would someone please remind me what the hell there is that keeps you going when you have to watch yourself bleed just to drown the pain. Same shit different day? Is there no other way out? It seems sometimes we are drowning in our own pain and there is no other way but to surrender, no use fighting anymore.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We live for the fact we know it doesn't have to always be this way even though it feels like there is no way out. We can remember good times and wish for them to come once again. We live for our friends and families and yes, even ourselves.Despite everything, there is always the chance that it may be different. This brings us hope. The hope for a better tomorrow gives life purpose and meaning. For some, we live because we fear the unknown. We live because we have life. I am sure others have different reasons, but these are the ones I know. I hope you are able to find one reason for which you live. One reason to continue living.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Yes reality can rearup and bite you on the ass. Maybe deep down inside you, You don't want to die. I don't know your situation, so it is hard to help you. If you give it some time maybe something positive will take over your thoughts. Do you go to school? Do you work? Do you have a best friend? Do you get out of the house?
    those are some important questions that need answering!!! You did the right thing coming to the forum. Everyone hear are nice and they can relate to you because alot of your feelings are the same with others. Give them time to answer you. Alot of people on the forum are working Or aren't logged on right now.
    I hope you will find some of the answers you need to help put you on the road to feeling normal!!! Good luck and hope to see you on the forum!!:chopper:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.