Renewed friendships

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by DawnB, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawnB

DawnB Well-Known Member

I'm still thinking about last night.

Well, it's been almost a month, and a friend I had a fall out with said she still doesn't forgive me. She wants to maintain only casual/civil conversations so that I can't hurt her again, only sharing bare essentials of her life, and not get involved in mine from now on. But then she said that this isn't permanent.

I don't know. They said that some broken friendships can be repaired. I'm willing to mend things. Sometimes I don't know if I'm capable because of how bad my depression influence my moods. But I really value her as a friend. I don't want to be jealous of her anymore. I probably didn't see how much my actions were hurting her, and I can't get over this. I'm willing to give her time. I think we both need it. But then I'm afraid that it's over for good.

Anyone else have this situation? I'm not sure what it means. I'm sorry for repeatedly making posts about this stuff.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds like she hasn't completely shut you off.. So she must value your friendship also.. Maybe the two of you can do things that bring memories so you have something new to talk about..I know how depression can hurt and you need to unload.. Well thats what we are here for.. Maybe you can split it.. Talk about the good things with her and the bad with us..

3. DawnB

DawnB Well-Known Member

There is our favorite band, but unfortunately what I said concerning them was why this crap happened in the first place. She doesn't even think I'm a fan anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.