repeat

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by smackh2o, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I'm back from my journey of healing :) It's been waay to long!
    Let me tell you about healing btw. Fuck healing. There is no 'cure' for the head. It's just tricking yourself into believing something else for long enough. But you'll always know the real truth underneath and leaving it in the dark makes it angry and come back with a vengeance. So starteth the downward spiral.
    And other people make out that you're special to them and then they go and fuck you off. They see the outside of you and want to try and 'help' and when they get any closer they end up running off and fucking everything up.
    I don't even know why I came back here, but here I am...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Welcome back, and hopefully, here you will find ppl/someone who will not run away...big hugs, J

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

:hug: Welcome back.

4. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back h2osmack hope you find a friend here who will not run away and turn out to be a good friend to rely onto.

best wishes
    granny xx

5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi, I know just what you mean about people saying they want to help until they get close. I guess some issues just scare people away because they simply don't understand. I've found more help from folk here than from some people who I thought of as really close friends. It's really dissappointing how some people are. Good job the forum's here.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.