Repetetive dream

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by *dilligaf*, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I've had this dream (well a variation of this dream) many times now. And it scares me :sad: It's like I'm dreaming that there is a ghost in the room with me..

Okay so the dream is:

I'm alone in the house and I'm in bed, in the dark. And "things" start to happen. Tonight's dream, I randomly got water in my face while I was sleeping, and woke me up.
    Other times, my wardrobe door opens, and wakes me up.
    And in tonight's dream this teddy I have on my bed started shaking.
    So then I get scared and try to turn the light on but it wont work, so I try to get some light from my phone .. but that wont work either so I'm left in the dark.
    I make my way to the door and open it a little, but there's like... well it's like someone is holding it from the other side, and I can't get out..
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Could it be a feeling of entrapment hun? that you feel your trapped with everything going on right now? (i dont want to list the things here cause i dont want to advertise whats goign on with you to the forum x )
    I'm not sure how you can counteract it, its stupid but what about sleeping with the window open? cause then your not enclosed in your room so to say? or sleeping with the door open a tiny bit so it cant be held shut on you? :9 i dont know what else to suggest :arms: am here for you tho
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hmm. Entrapment ... See I didn't think that much into it. I'm silly. All I was seeing was the fact that there was a "ghost" or "spirit" in my dream...

I can't sleep with the door open because it freaks me out (don't ask) but I'll try with the window open.

Thanks babes x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.