Reply Needed ASAP

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Breathe, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

Either Run away or kill myself.
    I was intent on ending it but my fiancée wont accept it. Him and his family are offering me a place with them. Stay there till me and him move out after christmas. They are offering me peace, security, they are going to protect me.
    Finally to get away from my family, they mentally abuse me then say they are being reasonable and i am being childish when i get upset. Real mindfuck as they do it in such a way i start to believe them and go back like a beaten wife going back to a abusive husband, wanted to make i work, seeing its their fault.
    They are going to kick me out anyway tonight if i dont turn up with the grand me and my fiancee have saved up to prove i got money. They are pissed cause i am £10 in debt. But all i have to do is take £10 from my wallet and put in bank. :/
    Thing is when i leave i will have to cut all ties with my family. Leave and never go back. I wanted this but once i choose it completely thats it no turning back.
    If i do take my Fiancée's hand in this and trust him what should i take.
    I cant take all of it. We are running this afternoon. I can come back in the day another time to pick more stuff up. What do i need?
  2. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

Just take anything you feel you need, don't hang around picking out things which aren't necessary as some of them may bring up painful memories.
  3. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

take basic essentials, a few sets if clothes some toiletries etc, then dont look back, looking back will only make you doubt your decisions. have trust in yourself and your decisions.
    And good luck
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.