reported him now ready

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I've reported him so why don't i feel anny better, why do I feel more scared, more alone then ever. he will now kill me not content with destroying my life he's going to kill me now if he dont' he's family will. he said so. i wonm't let him kill me. i'm want to kill myself. i done what i said, reported him now i want to die. no1 understands the tornment, no1 understands how much i'm hurting right counsellor doesnt care no1 does. no1 cares. i've had enough. i've done it now i want to die. i want to die
  2. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

You've taken the big step.

I've found that the last twice I've spoken to a psychologist, it is followed by a few days of feeling exceptionally low. I'm not sure if this is normal or not.

He can't get at you now you've reported him. try to be safe for the next few days. if your counsellor is not helping, then ask to see another. or talk to us here. there are always people willing to listen. there are people who care. you can always pick up the phone and call the likes of the samaritans. Just don't give up.

Best wishes
  3. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Sams talk to me like I'm a child, they don't understand and talk down to me. Support line isn't open. i've never felt so alone. I want to rest. i'm too tired to continue living or even existing. i'm tired of fighting.
  4. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. I wish I knew what to say.

I think we all get to the point of being tired of fighting. No words can really change things I know, but please do keep trying to fight it. things will improve.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Don't give up lost child. You've already come so far. Don't give up now.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I do know how you feel lost child. Reporting an abuser is as frigtehning as the abuse was itself. He is trying to intimidate you so you won't go through with this. You have done a very brave thing. It is his turn to be afraid. It is his turn to lose.
  7. blade

blade Well-Known Member

i know how u feel darl xox but there are other ways to get around this xox!
    well when ever u need to talk im always happy to help anyone at anytime xox

email me anytime! xox
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.