• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Repost this if you are against bullying and stereotyping

Status
Not open for further replies.

asking_advice

A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 13.
People call a girl fat. No-one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be over weight.
People call an old man ugly. No-one knows he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Repost this if you are against bullying and stereotyping.

Caster

A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 13.
People call a girl fat. No-one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be over weight.
People call an old man ugly. No-one knows he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Repost this if you are against bullying and stereotyping.
I'm very against bullying as I was bullied in elementary school everyday on the school bus.

Always hated it.

IV2010

I hate bullies !

and Wayne that was so moving...*tears*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00