Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by seba3c, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seba3c

seba3c Member

I'm done with this life. I've gotten to the point where I hate EVERYONE. Everyone grates on my last nerve for one reason or another. I have no remotely close friends or family because of this. I haven't for a long time. It makes me feel like a terrible person. I'm so lonely and disappointed I myself. I'm morbidly obese because food is the only thing I sometimes still enjoy. I have no love life. I have no career of significance. I feel unfulfilled and un talented. I'm lazy and look for my own self gratification before anything else. This also makes me feel like a terrible person. I used to hang in there for my mom's sake, but I'm not sure that's enough anymore. The pain is too great. I've felt this way for the better part of 22 years, more than half my life. I don't know if I can and will ever be happy. Problems are suppose to be temporary, but that doesn't seem true in my case. Won't do anything to myself right now, but feeling pretty hopeless and terrible.
  2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

2 and a half years ago, my life took a turn for the worse. I'm never happy anymore and don't enjoy anything. I know that people say that problems are temporary, but I think that my brain is damaged. It's so much different than it used to be. I just know that I'll never be happy again. The doctors haven't been able to do anything for me. I'm sorry that you're suffering.
  3. marcpro

marcpro Member

Hi people, don't give up hope. I came out of a depression too, I was like you went to a psychologists she helped me.
    I started meditation, made a gratitude list, helped people, wrote books about life... It's never too late don't give up, fight. It's more difficult to fight than to resign. You can do it many people did it before you, some people are in war-time now and have absolutely no reason to live but U 2 you have to find reasons it's possible. I'm not talented too maybe but I don't give a single damn. Happiness is something you create, it doesn't come alone! Try like me and post the results, you can only improve your situation so why not give it a try? GOOD LUCK FIGHT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.