Resistance is futile in her world

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TheWr0ngChild, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Ok so I quit drinking about 4 months ago, I was drinking alot because I was going without sleep for up to a week at a time, partly because I have very bad headaches which I developed after taking the contraceptive pill about two years ago, I don't take it anymore but the side effects remained, one of which is extreme headaches, which go all the way from the back of my head to my hips some days, and partly because of the woman who abused me whilst I was living in a supported living scheme, I would wake up up to 10 times a night, soaked in sweat, thrashing my arms about thinking she was standing over me and sometimes wake up covered in painful scratches, I still get these things, the headaches and nightmares, I just don't drink, so it's obviously taking it's toll on me, my face is constantly pale looking, like someone has pushed my eyes back into my head and painted the sockets black, my hair is starting to fall out, I can notice a bald patch coming on the top of my head, and tons of it falls out when I brush it, I'm staying up up to 4 days at a time, I feel constantly ill like I have flu, my body feels tremendously weak, and I am so scared to sleep, as drink stopped me having these violent nightmares and headaches, if I drank I would not have dreams, so I would sleep, now I'm starting to want it again, I don't know what is worse, my currant physical state or alcohol addiction.

Help me decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.