Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by SteakAndChips, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is for Resistance

Thank you for being you! I am SO glad that I met you and that you are here on the site. I wanted to post this because you never realise how special and lovely you are and also IMPORTANT!!! I know I am not the only one to think this - but I thought it should be said :biggrin: Everyone can do with being told sometimes :wink:

Lots of love

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I agree! Resistance is lovely.. a great friend, and a wonderful person. Res, I just hope that one day you will see yourself through these eyes and start to like yourself and believe that you are loved, valued and cared for :arms:
  3. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

I'm actually at Resistance's house right now but she is at a Red Cross event at the moment and she won't be home till atleast 11:30 PM but I'll make sure she sees this as I'm sure it will greatly increase her mood since she hasn't been feeling too great recently.

Resistance, we've known each other for at least 2 months now, been a couple for 1 month and 3 - 4 weeks, that's not a long time, I admit but in that short amount of time... You've managed to blow me away, I'm so glad that you entered my life and I'm so honoured, glad and grateful that I met you.

You've significantly improved my life alot since I met you, you've made everything better, easier and more special... to the point of perfection.

You are very important, trust me, you are and I'm not the only one who thinks that either. I really wish I had someway to take all of your problems away so that you didn't have to suffer anymore than you already have.

I can't wait to see you when you get home, I miss you and I love you very much.

Thank you for being you and I don't ever want you to change because you are perfect, just the way you are. :)

:hug: :cheekkiss

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:cheer::cheer:The Res :cheer::cheer: She rocks :biggrin:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are no words that can describe just what a special young lady you are. You have such lofty goals and I know you will attain them. your desire to help people is evident in everything you do. There is no other like you. I am glad that you have shared this piece of my life. Take care hun. We love you. :hug:
  6. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

resistance thank you for being here, you have touched me with your caring. it helps.:hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2007
  7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Aw :shy: This thread was a surprise, thanks GE for starting it. :hug: Thank you all for your lovely words, they mean a lot to me. I've been doubting myself quite a bit and your kind words helped raise my spirits. Love you all. :hug:
  8. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

and (((GE))) for starting this thread too ^^
  9. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Love you hunny :hug:
  10. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Resistance is a pretty amazing person.

She's helped me loads over the time I've been here. I just wish I could help her back, bless her. I love you, Resistance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.