Resisting is not an option***triggering****

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ~PinkElephants~, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

It's so hard to focus when all you want to do is cut. How do you quell the feelings? How do you stop the urge, the undying urge to just cut away whatever emotion you are feeling? I can go for a walk, I can take a long hot shower or bath, I can write a long emotional poem, but once that is all said and done all the thoughts and feelings come back. The resisting becomes harder to stop, the urge comes on stronger because you have nothing left to do to distract yourself from the pain and hurt. So, I took a long walk, I tried to take a nap, I even took a long hot shower, but I still cut. Once was all said and done i cut the one thing that guys seem to like about me. The one thing that guys seem to ogle over and want to touch. I cut my breasts so that they could see that they are just as ugly as the rest of me. I want them to see that just like the rest of me inside and out, my breasts are just as ugly. I cut and I cut til the scars were so visible no guy would want to look at them. I just wish I could sew my mouth shut so they couldn't use that too. I wish I could sew it shut so they couldn't shove me down on my knees and use me for what I'm good for. :cry: :blub:
  2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Oh my god :cry:.

I'm sorry, I can't say much. I'm sorry. But I care and I... I know how you are feeling. Trust me I do.

If you want to talk about this then PM me. I'll have pulled myself together by then. In the meantime just accept the :hug:s I'd give you if I could.

Sorry this is a crap reply. I just didn't want to say nothing and have you think I didn't care or couldn't relate, when really...

Sorry. :hug:

3. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

You are worth so much more than you think hun
  4. thesilence

thesilence Guest

You're better than that, and it's not all you're good for...

You just need to fight the urge with everything you have...It worked for me...I know you can do it -hugs-
  5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Awww. You're worth so much more than that.
  6. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

That's horrible (not you, those creepy guys)
    This is extremely risky, but what happens if you gave them a flat no?
    If you're any less than certain of positive improvement occurring through that, then don't do what I advised.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.