Rest Easy Grandpapa

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by itmahanh, May 27, 2008.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

In the wee hours last night, my grandfather lost his battle to his cancer. He was such a strong man and yet so gentle. He had the respect of so many for his ability and character. And he was unbelievable with his horses. He could get those animals to do anything because of his gentleness.

I'm so sorry that I didnt come to see you grandpapa. But you out of everyybody understood why. I love you and already miss you so much. Your fight is done, and the peace you so deserve is yours. Jump on Jazzer and ride the clouds.
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

so sorry hun to hear this, i know how much he meant to you.

you know where i am baby

andy xx

3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Im so sorry to hear of your loss, he sounds like he was an amazing man.
    if you want to talk, you know where i am.

thinking of you and your family
  4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I'm sorry :hug:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:
  6. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for the loss of your grandfather
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am soory you lost your grandfather carla. I know how hard that can be, but as you said, the pain is gone and now he can rest in peace after the courageous struggle. I am glad you have wonderful memories of him. Remember to share these with your own children. His body may be gone, but he lives on on your heart. :hug:
  8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

My thoughts are with you carla, i hope your dear grandfather rests in peace free from pain and suffering, and yes im sure he will ride through those clouds and be looking down on the people he loved.

In my thoughts sweetie

9. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss.