rest in peace

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by thepainwithin, Aug 2, 2009.

1. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

rest in peace clint and derek swintek, march 6 and 7 2009. you will both be missed not only by aaron and your parents but by everyone. to this day i cant believe you guys are gone. i know we grew apart as we grew up because family visits turned into just parents visits but i remember seeing you guys like it was yesterday. i still remember the last time i saw derek at 5 and newburgh when i was walking out of subway. i didnt even recognize him it had been so long and im so surprised he recognized me. that was 2-3 years ago and it was the last time id ever talked to him. i miss you guys and your parents miss you guys very much.

rest in peace tucker, my dog of 15 years. i cant remember ever living without you and now all thats left of you is in a box next to my bed. im sorry we had to put you down, you were more than just a dog you were a family member and someone everyone in this neighborhood had the pleasure of meeting. im glad we could rescue you from detroit and give you such a loving home and im sorry that it was me who had to give the word to put you down because mom couldn't handle it. we all miss you and spencer still doesnt know where you are. rest in peace buddy, i love you.
  2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

RIP, Clint, Derek and Tucker. I never knew them, but my heart goes out to you and their families.

You did a good thing by rescuing an animal. Major props. :smile:
  3. attack_amazon

attack_amazon Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your friends and your dog. :( I hope that you're alright and that you get to feeling better soon.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry for your losses :hug: :hug:
  5. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your losses.