Rest In Peace

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Right U R Ken, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

I've never before so fully realized what perfect words these are to describe death. And how appealing those words sound right now. Rest. Peace. So perfectly tempting. I need that. No more of this endless nightmare. Peace. Just to be at peace. Sounds wonderful.
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there..
    2 rest in eternal peace does sound tempting.. but that is what it would be - eternal- there would be no going back.. you couldnt change ur mind.. i dont know if u are religous.. im not.. but even if u are there arent many religions that say u can come back as u .. and try 2 live ur life again..
    do u know whats made u feel like this?
    iv read alot of ur posts around the forums and u sound like a realy nice person..
    o and if i remember correctly ur also really good at the arcade games.. i cant even get 1 high score on there ;)

take care.. x
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Peace all of us wants it but we have to obtain it somehow by going through alot of pain by working hard at what we want to be and by trusting others to guide us and help us I hope i find peace of mind but not death because i just want to help my family be happy like it was before.
  4. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

there may be no peace in this life but its all we can't take it back if you end it all.Its forever..I know you have something to live for..we all do..just take it easy tonight and try not to take on your problems for a while.:console:
  5. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Never thought of it like that...

Actually sounds nice.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It does sound tempting but you only get once chance at life. Doesn't seem worth give it up so easily. Life is precious.
  7. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

It hasn't been easy. I put in my lifetime of effort. Why stay in a place of pain and rejection?
  8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I don't reject you! In fact I love and care about you very much. I remember a day when I had nobody and I was scared to death, off meds and alone. Who was there? YOU.
    You can not go without a fight my friend, in fact if I have to fly out there to stop you I will!

You are in a lot of pain right now I know so please just give yourself permission to yell, cry, vent whatever but don't leave us. You have so much to give and deserve so very much. I want you to be happy and believe that it is possible, you are so deserving after all.

Please PM me so we can chat.

Love Bambi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.