Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by prophetbirds, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prophetbirds

prophetbirds Well-Known Member

I want so badly for this to be over. I hate myself so much, I... I don't know what to do. I cut myself, but it doesn't work like it used to. I just want it all to be over. I want to lie down and, for once, rest. I just want to rest forever.

My girlfriend and I don't speak, we simply both lie to ourselves and say that we enjoy the illusion of conversation. And now that my parents know that I'm gay, they disapprove of her and refuse to speak to me after they see me with her.

I'm failing school, I'm giving nothing back to the world, I'm just sitting self-satisfied and self-pitying on top of my needless luck, hoarding things from people who need them so much more than I do.

I figure that if I kill myself, maybe someone will be better off for it.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Trust me, no one will be better off if you kill yourself. If your parents treat you that way, then maybe you are better off without them in your life. If things aren't that great between you and your girlfriend, maybe you can talk and work things out. If not, then it might be time to move on. Sorry to hear that you are failing school, but you might be able to get help with your studies or something. I just don't think you should give up and you shouldn't hate yourself. I'm sorry that you feel this way and I wish there was more I could do to help. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.