Restarting SI

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Yasuo, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yasuo

Yasuo New Member

After 1 year an half without SI in my life, I restarted it yesterday. I'm crossing a new deep suicidal period and for me SI helps to prevent suicide...
    I hope it'll be enough to avoiding taking my life away until the crisis is over...
  2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

i understand what you mean and im glad you're able to post about it. welcome to the forum.

keep talking here, if it helps.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Can you call crisis line to get help until you feel you are more stable. Call your therapist a coucillor who can give you support I am glad you are here and remember everyone falls back on old coping skills once and awhile the thing is to say okay i need to regroup and get support and move on again. Good for you for going that long in the first place without SH
  4. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I had a relapse too, yesterday night :cry: but this forum helps to still the urge a bit...
  5. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i relapsed in june from two years being clean. it's tough.
  6. lostgirl

lostgirl Member

You should look at that you went 1 and a half years being clean, its a hard thing giving it up, you may keep going back to it when things get too tough but you have proved to yourself that you CAN go without it. I know how it feels, it hard to think of anything else that will help to take the pain away. All my best xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.